Academic Level Master’s Degree
Experience 13 Years
Date of Birth 03 09 1979
Passion for creating great products, with the ability to identify improvement measures in the design, experience, and behavioural outcomes. Experienced in BOTH direct-to-consumer and business-to-business digital products and services.
- 3 years + as Product Owner at ACS Infotech offering strategic consultancies and need based solutions across industries with INFOMAN SERV.
- 6 years as Business Analyst for VRVirtual, Delhi involved in process mapping and all aspects of client and team communication from enquiry to deployment.
- Around 4 years with Big Bazaar (Future group), Mumbai and Delhi in numerous capacities from merchandiser to analyst.
MBA Retail (2003 - 2005) NIFT, Delhi
Work & Experience
ACS Infotech Pvt. Ltd. (2018 - Present ) Product Owner
• Identifying opportunities and business needs for product and building consensus around a roadmap. • Planning and prioritizing product feature backlog. • Developing user stories and defining acceptance criteria. • Working with cross-functional teams to manage product releases. • Monitoring product performance. • Supporting client discussion and requirement mapping during product demos. • Account management with key clients. • Driving market and user research to identify customer needs and satisfaction drivers, and incorporate learnings into product decisions.
VRVirtual.com Pvt. Ltd. (2011 - 2017 ) Business Analyst
• Part of Product team for VMESH – CRM Solution for Publishers. • Extensive functional experience in Analytical, Operational and Sales Intelligence CRM applications. • RFI, RFP and RFQ responses. • Client interaction, Product and concept demos, Team trainings during implementation. • Documentation - training presentations, user manuals, etc. • Involved with client and technical team in functional and documentational capacity during all phases of SDLC.
Big Bazaar (2005 - 2009 ) Business Analyst, Merchandiser
• Liaison with IT Team for process improvisation and adaption of new technologies like: SAP, Merchandise Assortment Planning software, Auto-replenishment, etc. • Standardization of shelves space allocation across Big Bazaar. • Driver of business improvement processes - improving visibility and tracking of merchandise. • Analytics of sales and stock data for merchandise planning & promotions. • Key role in implementing auto replenishment system in Big Bazaar. • Buyer Merchandiser for Auto Accessories. • Conducting Pan-India campaigns for product promotion. • Launched two new categories: Lamps and lighting and Utilities.