kakarla Naga Sandeep Reddy
Professional Service Consultant
Sector: IT-SoftwareMember Since, November 14, 2022
Academic Level Master’s Degree
Date of Birth 10 Apr 1984
• 13+ years of experience in Software Engineering and development with extensive exposure in analysis,
design, development, integration and testing of software for ATM’s and related systems.
• Analyzing client’s environments and recommending necessary security solutions to safeguard their ATM
• Assisting banks on their Audit queries on EMV/CUP Certifications, PCIDSS compliance, APTRA Security,
Solidcore, ePO, Live EJ, SCCM.
• Handling different projects at the same time, can prioritize and deliver them as per schedule.
• Work with different teams and help banks to create appropriate processes aligned to the banks policies.
• Manage technical process, resolve technical issues, and monitor quality assurance measures.
• Having good knowledge on different products like AANDC, Activate, Gasper, ePO, APTRA Security,
Solidcore, SCCM and messaging protocols like NDC, D912.
• Ability to discuss technical concepts with clients and help them understand the behavior of the product.
• Help sales team in pre-sales activities, during project phase until the closure of the project.
• create new proof of concepts on various NCR products.
• Design re-usable components meeting the customer requirements.
• Coordinating with various teams, collection of requirement specifications, preparing design documents
like Functional specifications, technical specifications, and user guides.
• Administer critical production issues and oversees resolution processes.
• Bridge communication and expectation gaps between sales team, bank’s IT teams and business teams.
• Involve in SIT, UAT testing. Reporting and fixing the issues and involved in Peer reviews.
• Train team members on existing and new features of the products.