Sr. Business Analyst
Sector: IT-SoftwareMember Since, June 8, 2021
Academic Level Master’s Degree
Date of Birth 23/06/1987
- Business analyst Professional with 6 + years of experience in E-Commerce, health care – Insurance, Sales Force and E- governance domains.
- Work closely with Business Owners and technical teams/operational teams.
- Gathered, Document the Business Requirements and converted the requirement into user understandable.
- Experience in handling the scrum team and manage the sprints.
- Strong knowledge on SDLC (Waterfall, Agile Scrum Framework).
- Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Master.
MBA (2010 - 2012) Andhra University
BTech (2005 - 2009) Bharath University
INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION IN PRODUCT MANAGEMENT (2021 - 2021) Institute of Product Leadership
Digital Product Management + Product Marketing + Agile + UX Design. Become a Full-Stack Product Manager
Work & Experience
DXC Technology (2018 - Present ) Product Analyst
• As Product Analyst work closely with Stakeholders/Business owners to define the Requirements and prioritize. • Responsible for requirement gathering, analyzing business requirements, translating high-level business requirements into detailed functional specifications and user stories • Work closely with UI/UX team to define the GUI. • Responsible for Creating and managing product Backlog, User stories and creating acceptance criteria. • Responsible for migration activity (Reengineering). • Performed POC along with Onshore lead and Business team for implementation and migration of ATT companies and application from BD to BC. • Troubleshooting and closely working with all the stakeholders for every migration request. • Responsible for managing QA activities in reviewing test scenarios from functional coverage perspective and provide feedback to the team • API Testing using Postman. • Performing UAT tests to validate all the business requirements are met prior to the release • Performing non-functional testing and validating(Sanity Testing) on monthly releases.
Eiger Tech Pvt Ltd (2017 - 2018 ) Senior Business Analyst/Scrum Master
• As Business Analyst worked closely with Product owner to define the Requirements. • Conducted Brain storming session or JAD session to have in-depth understanding of • features. • Responsible for creating user stories and update them Product backlog • Preparing Mock up for the requirements using Lucid charts. • Proficient in collaborating with business stakeholders, scrum masters and delivery teams in conducting scrum ceremonies and producing scrum artifacts including burn-down charts, velocity graphs and task boards • Involved in the prioritization meeting to finalized the Sprint Activities • Conducting Daily stand up meetings and activity running Sprint activities. • Conducting Product demos with the business stakeholders and users to get feedback for product improvement • Responsible for managing QA activities in reviewing test scenarios and provide feedback to the team
Deloitte Consulting India (2016 - 2017 ) Consultant
• As Business Analyst Gathered requirement from product owner • Documenting the user stories and conducting the scrum meeting • Work closely with scrum development team to achieve the objective • Activity participate in daily scrum to have day to day update • Reengineering the department process • Providing feasible solutions to the stakeholders • Responsible for Creating Use case & Flow diagrams
CGG (CENTRE FOR GOOD GOVERNANCE) – (2014 - 2015 ) Business Analyst
• Work extensively on Provider Business Operations – Account management. • Acted as a liaison between the development team and end users and explain functional rules and business concepts. • Gathered Business and Functional Requirements (BRD, FRD), during JAD sessions interacted with the stakeholders, developers, Project Manager and SME\'s formulate Business Processes. • Intensely involved in ticket analysis, servicing technical and functional solutions. • Involved in gathering & documentation of client requirements, simultaneously participating in transitioning the requirements and use cases of business users into functional requirements, ensuring a clear and complete understanding of the same. • Preparing wire frames for s/w requirements. • Preparing Use case & Flow diagrams through Ms Visio 2007 • Responsible for verification if Change Requests are meeting the customer needs, based on various specifications. • Involve in manual testing with QA team and practice of writing the Test cases.
Honors & awards
2019 Above and Beyond
Awarded for being in the top 10% performers.
2021 FY22 Q1 Champs Award
the FY22 Q1 Champs Award
2021 FY21 H1 Collaborators Award
FY22 H1 Collaborators Award