Academic Level Master’s Degree
Experience 12 Years
Date of Birth 10 12 1983
Product management professional with an academic background in computer science (MCA) with 14+ years of progressive experience in various roles in product management, project management, technical operations, and HRIS tech configuration in the telecom, insurance, and learning & development domain.
I am passionate about HRIS technology with expertise in HR Product Management, and Solutions/Consulting. I have an in-depth understanding of various HRIS systems, and I have a good track record of large-scale HRIS tech implementation (600 thousand + employees) with large organizations promptly.
I am an agile, quick, and self-motivated learner with excellent stakeholder engagement and consulting skills with a track record of leadership and personal integrity. I am an innovative thinker with a good understanding of business requirements hence solution-oriented creative problem solver.
My area of expertise includes Product Management, Agile Project Management, Change management, Business Process Management, and Solution Architecting for HR Tech. As an individual, I am a highly articulate, confident, & persuasive team builder with an excellent understanding of Agile, SDLC, and ITIL with personal, engagement, and presentation skills.
Presently, I am working as Senior Consultant II – SDS (Software Delivery and Solutions) with Hitachi Consulting (Part of Hitachi Vantara) and I am responsible for Workday Learning COE project global discovery, design, architect, prototype, configuration, and technical and functional sign-off by collaborating with senior leadership of HR, Business (Digital HR strategy team), Cross geographical other streams, and cross-functional teams.
My experience in full life cycle implementations and support includes Workday Learning Product & project management, resource planning, gathering & analyzing business requirements, fit-gap analysis, business process engineering/re-engineering, functional & technical design, build, testing, data validation, configuring & managing system security, change management, user training, and operational support.
I have hands-on experience with various systems like Workday HCM/Learning (5 Full life cycle implementations), SABA, Cornerstone on Demand [CSOD], Expertus One, Moodle, and DOCEBO LMS.
I strongly believe in the 70-20-10 Learning principle and recently completed the strategy and leadership certification from the University of Houston and the General Management certification from STOA school.
Master\'s In computer application ( MCA ) (2005 - 2008) Indira Institute of Management Pune
Masters in computer Application ( MCA ) is 3 years post graduate course from University of Pune.
Bachelor of Computer Science ( BCS ) (2002 - 2005) MGM College of CS & IT Nanded
BCS is 3 years full time course from SRTM university ( Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada university ) Nanded.
Work & Experience
Hitachi Consulting ( Hitachi Vantara) (2021 - Present ) Senior Consultant II
Requirement Management, Product Roadmap and Strategy. Workday Learning ( LMS ) Configuration and Implementation Project, people and Stakeholder Management.
Rocket Software (2020 - 2021 ) LMS administrator
● As the first hire for the Rocket academy platform, I collected requirements from all business units to implement Workday LMS and developed the required content and defined the business processes to increase the adoption of the academy platform. • Designed certification, class learning module, other learning, and development organization required functionality to facilitate 1500+ employees and 100+ partners. • Implemented different learning programs like Inclusion and diversity, technical training, OKR’s, management training for all employees, and soon to acquire organizations (total 3000+ employees). • Generated various reports using people analytics, prepared metrics to support data-driven decision-making to higher management (CHRO, Executive VP’s) related to training effectiveness. • Created the learner experience journey & established the critical roadmap for the Rocket academy learning platform, monitored and implemented the roadmap, defining new business processes. • Collaborated with knowledge management & learning champions across the business, fulfil specific content curation requests through focused, time-bound research with guided criteria, and converts content into organized learning experiences. • Worked collaboratively with HRIS, HROPs, HRBPs, Talent Acquisition team, Total Rewards teams to contribute to the “We are ONE HR” goal and regularly brings insight back to the HR team through active user/community group participation. • The Rocket academy learning platform's initial adoption helped the organization reduce attrition by more than 15%, which will help reduce the number below the industry average.
PTC Software (2015 - 2020 ) Devlopment Lead Senior
● Owned the life cycle of in-house LMS with 500+ partners on board, 10 thousand direct active learners (overall 35 thousand global learners), and handed over the system to the operation team after developing the required functionality. ● Worked with Channel partners, Service Partners, ATC, ATP, PTC senior management to understand the future requirements, changes, & new features in the in-house Learning Management system. ● Worked with development teams, product strategy, and all stakeholders to deliver the new features as per the product roadmap & arranged demos, training for worldwide partners and all stakeholders related to new features, changes related to LMS. • Performed consulting work in actual field engagements for instructors, partners, sales, presales & maintenance teams. ● Participated in interface meetings with senior management and technical team to build consensus & sign off on the logic of the approach & drive the adoption of LMS within the user community ● Helped senior management and product strategy team by analyzing data collected through systems for data-driven decision-making for future product development strategy. ● Worked with the development and operations team to decompose complex problems into a set of simpler ones and helped to evaluate design alternatives before actual implementations and maintain and owned database-level changes with new features for LMS. ● Lead and facilitate business process and rules definition for existing and new functionality development for in-house LMS system. ● Identified issues with internal procedures, develop a point of view on how to address the issue and own the delivery of the solution to the team, reduced more than 50% of operations issues using the 80/20 principle. ● Inspired content development and learning architect to develop the content for PTC university as per 70/20/10 learning principle, which results in 30% higher adoption of learning content by internal and external learners.
Principal Financial Group (2013 - 2015 ) Associate consultant
• Performed research and analysis on new requirements, reported user stories, analyzed the impact of changes on the production system, and provided input to the development and operation team with detailed documentation. • Worked with the onshore team for detailed project documentation and performed liaising in integration and deployment with upstream and downstream applications. • Evaluated the critical application-related issues and their impact on business by replicating them on the Test/pilot environment and providing the solution to the business and the technical team. • Worked with senior management to scale the operation team from 2 to 10 members in a short time. Guided 5+ members from onboarding, learning, and managed their daily work activities. • Played an important role in rolling out the SAFe framework implementation in BU across 12 development teams and their initial training, collecting feedback and metrics reports to senior management.
TechMahindra Ltd. (2010 - 2013 ) Software engineer
• Direct Interaction with the British clients regarding production issues like performance, faults, job failure, and errors. • Coordinate with multiple vendors and stakeholders. • Maintain documentation, SOP’s and tracking new changes. • Working as a core member of TCP-FTTC application which belongs to BT (Openreach). • Actively involved in the upgrade, fault fixes, and major deployments and DR’s. • Actively involved in release management life cycle, deployment planning, and execution. • Worked closely with the development teams of applications during deployments and later issues to advise on changes on the system-level. • Provide post-deployment support for upgrades/changes/enhancements/rollbacks done on production. • Managed team of 5+ members, their technical knowledge, onboarding, training, their BAU work. • Good knowledge in CSS (Customer Service System) in the Telecom domain. • Proactively provided various automated solutions (with the help of Shell Script) to various areas of Application Management, which has helped to reduce the cost involved in traditional manual work. • Provided and implemented various suggestions on the Continuous Service Improvement Plan. • Proactively provided the inputs for maintaining the TIBCO environment up to date. • Worked in line with the ITIL processes. • Conducted TIBCO technical training to internal and interface team members. • Involved in providing training to junior members of the team.
Mphasis Ltd. (2009 - 2010 ) Trinee TPO
• Provided support to UNIX and Linux, Windows Operating system-related issues. • Live to interact with USA customers via E-mail and chatting. • Providing troubleshooting steps for notebook hardware issues. • Handling Wi-Fi-related issues. • Providing solutions for hardware driver-related problems. • Providing setup information of Windows Vista and Windows 7. • Handling software installation issue. • Providing suitable extended warranty plans for the user. • Contacting customer via E-mail or Chat for promotion of peripherals. • Received the best employee of the month awards for my project SWIFT.
Honors & awards
2016 Performance Excellence
Received Performance Excellence award in PTC software for excellent stakeholder engagement
2010 A+ Award
Received best Employee of the Project (A+) award at Mphasis Ltd
2012 ON-spot cookie
Received on-spot cookie award in Tech Mahindra for my contribution to critical application deployment