Academic Level Degree Bachelor
Date of Birth 4/11/1988
• 10 years of widespread experience in designing Implementing, and Validating Data-centre Infrastructure, Hybrid cloud as a infrastructure architect and contributing as a product manager /Product owner for Converged solutions and hyper converged solutions .
• Experience in project planning comprising pre-sales, effort estimation, SOW development and design documents.
• Expert in delivering solution based on Converged and Hyper Converged infrastructure products and services.
• Knowledge of: Infrastructure design and deployment with focus on virtualization, storage and networking, presales and solution consulting.
• Latest Addition to my skillset is International Certification of Product Management and Marketing from Institute of Product Leadership
Bachelors of Engineering (2006 - 2010) VTU
Work & Experience
NetApp (2017 - Present ) Technical Marketing Engineer
• Designing, consulting, implementing, testing and doing practices development of Converged Infrastructure Solution. • Authored many reference architecture, Technical Report, blogs and White paper on Converged Infrastructure solutions and NetApp hybrid cloud infra. • Significantly contributed into Netapp Hybrid cloud validation for NetApp HCI. • Served as an In-bound product manager/Product owner for NetApp converged and hyper converged solutions and CSA tool for Converged infrastructure and hybrid cloud infra. • Driving the product road map planning and execution for CI solutions. Responsible for creating the Product Requirement document or SRDs for the solution to be executed and validated • SME for CSA tool for providing the assistance to the developers and QAs with technical Expertise to develop features in CSA. Providing the logics and APIs requirements to developers
Dell EMC (2012 - 2017 ) Asso. Solution Architect
• Working as a VMware Product specialist in Platform and Solution Engineering team for EMC Converged Platform Division (VCE) • Identify early design flaws of the datacenter designs; suggest corrections and improvements to the architects. • Quality Analysis of the vBlock datacenters built by the team to check for their compliance with reference design models before shipment. Check the total functionality of the vBlocks. • Implement Virtual Infrastructure on vblocks using Cisco UCS Blades, Cisco Networking Products and EMC Storage Products. • Virtualization as my core expertise, I was responsible for implementing and designing the VMware components on all Vblocks Models VB100/200/300/700/XAPP. • Implemented 200+ vBlock/vXBlocks solutions over the span of 5 years . • Served as an active contributor to EMC GSAP program by mentoring new hires with the technical and transactional aspect of the everyday operations.
IBM (2010 - 2012 ) System Engineer
• Provisioning, Management and Support for Windows Severs, VMware vSphere • Deploying and Managing Virtual Machines • Interacting with the onshore team and clients regarding project specific activities • Windows Sever Roles Management such as AD, DNS. • Firmware, Operating Systems Upgrade
Honors & awards
2014 VCE Spirit Award
2016 VCE Spirit Award