Academic Level Master’s Degree
Experience 9 Years
Date of Birth 28/08/1986
Passion to Create and to Make a difference in the real world are two important forces that drives me in my personal & professional life. As a result, I have been instrumental in creating or managing products in the B2B retail space including Digital shopfronts, Loyalty Management & Insights that have the potential to transform the landscape of B2B commerce.
I am a/an
- Individual with a flair for tech, ability to manage projects that are cross functional in nature and to take decisions.
- Team player who values relationships, aspirations and purpose.
- English Channel swimmer who has the endurance & strength to manage uncertainties with ease. It has taught me to embrace the lessons learnt from failures and mistakes, and to keep pushing myself.
Post Graduate Program in Business Analytics & Business Intelligence (2018 - 2019) Great Learning (Great Lakes Institute of Management)
1 year intensive program in Business Analytics & Intelligence that provides a comprehensive knowledge of Analytics techniques in various domains. Insightful knowledge/techniques/tools gained in different areas/domains from this program are R, Python, Tableau, Statistical Methods for Decision Making, Advanced Statistics, Optimisation Techniques, Data Mining, Predictive Analytics, Time Series Analysis, Machine Learning, Big Data Analytics, Marketing & Retail Analytics, Finance & Risk Analytics, Web & Social Media Analytics, Supply Chain & Logistics Analytics.
Master of Engineering in Civil Engineering (2009 - 2011) Texas A&M University, College Station
Bachelor of Engineering in Environmental Engineering (2004 - 2008) Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering (SJCE)
Work & Experience
Aavishk Sustainable Solutions Pvt Ltd (2016 - Present ) Product Acceptance Manager
- Managing Online Shopfront for Brands and Trade Intermediaries (B2B & B2C) that is adopted by 400+ independent trade intermediaries, 11 brands and their 1500 Channel partners - Managing Loyalty Management since inception in all stages of value journey. Increased Channel Partners’ transactions on Online shopfront by 15% over 6 months - Orchestrator of Product Management for Insights helping Brands & Channel Partners track Product metrics, which has increased Channel Partners’ transactions on Online shopfront by 8% over 6 months - Built & trained a 10+ member customer success team that identified key problem areas of customers. It led to a new product called “Learning” on Online Shopfront to help users resolve problems thus reducing dependency on Customer Support. This increased Net Promoter Score (NPS = % Promoters - % Detractors) by 17
Aavishk Sustainable Solutions Pvt Ltd (2015 - 2016 ) Senior Business Analyst
Customer In sighting & Segmentation- Conducted multiple customer interactions to understand their fundamental problems and gather insights. With these data points, I led a team of 3 that did customer segmentation using k-Means algorithm for effective marketing campaigns. This increased conversions by an average of 10% over 6 months
Aavishk Buildtech (2012 - 2015 ) Curator, Customer Success & Business Development
- Onboarded 100+ trade intermediaries across Steel, medical equipment & textile industries - Tracked adoption of features, retention & overall satisfaction that helped the Sales team Cross-Sell/Up-Sell offerings
Ecofirst Services Pvt Ltd (2012 - 2012 ) Engineer, Water & Wastewater
Designed water treatment/distribution systems for 8 communities to treat a total of 1.8 MLD