Tech Lead/Product Manager
Sector: IT-SoftwareMember Since, February 24, 2021
Academic Level Master’s Degree
Experience 6.8 Years
Date of Birth 16/10/1988
Product manager with extensive experience who has delivered successful, user-centered products.
able to lead cross-functional teams, perform market research, create product roadmaps, and execute
breakthrough products on schedule and on budget.Adept at stakeholder management and data-driven
decision-making, with the capacity to forge close bonds with both internal and external partners and
able to effectively communicate product vision and strategy to audiences of all technical and nontechnical
International Certification in Product Management (2020 - 2021) Institute of Product Leadership
M-Tech (Computer Science) (2012 - 2014) University Of Petroleum And Energy Studies
B-Tech (Electronics and Telecommunication) (2006 - 2010) North Maharashtra University
Work & Experience
Sproxil Brand Protection Pvt Ltd (2020 - Present ) Product Manager
• Introducing new product ideas to meet the market demands • Design flow charts, wireframes and write product requirements • Assessing current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation • Jira project management and scrum management • Analyzed consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective • Leading the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities • Prepare / participate in quarterly and annual product roadmap preparation with business stakeholders • Closely working with Marketing, the Business and Team teams to launch products.
Sproxil Brand Protection Pvt Ltd (2017 - 2020 ) Tech Lead
• Leading the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities • Planning and prioritize product feature backlog and development. • Working closely with management to maintain a product backlog according to business value • Design and development of new product features using node js and java • Overseeing third party integration with current system using APIS • Continuously analyzing and implementing new features (coding). • Designing Technical Architecture for future products. • Handling AWS devops for the organization
Larsen and Toubro InfoTech (2017 - 2017 ) Senior Software Engineer
• Successfully Developed and Implemented requirements of respective clients in the system. • Implementing DevOps and Automation in an end-to-end development cycle. • Entire system implemented with agile setup • Development of key surveillance HMI (Java) components specially designed to gather, process and display radar information.
Sproxil Brand Protection Pvt Ltd (2015 - 2017 ) Senior Software Engineer
• Programmed entire backend code in java (Multithreading, Design patterns) • Designed entire database structure and Optimized the database. • Maintenance of amazon web services server and setting up gateway server for new projects. • Created web services API for multi-server interactions and passing of data. • Designed and upgraded server architecture for new projects. • Troubleshooting of gateway and production servers.
I2india Pvt limited (2014 - 2015 ) Software Developer
• Programming entire server-side code in java for online multiplayer game • Designed and Developed server extensions. • Designing of entire database structure and optimizing the database. • Building and maintaining complete analytical tool for the game in PHP with connection from database. • Provide Training to freshers to learn the framework for whole game development.
Honors & awards
2014 Paper Publication in International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology
PREDICTION OF REACTION PERFORMANCE FURNACE IN CLAUSS BASED SULPHUR RECOVERY UNI BY ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORK
2013 Paper Publication in IRED
Title:- A novel proposal for artificial intelligence planning